Derm Relief contains the following ingredients: Distilled Water, LAPONITE® XLG, Silicone, Epsom Salts, Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (food grade)
What Are these Ingredients?
- Distilled Water – pure, clean water
- LAPONITE® XLG – A natural clay that helps create the thickness of the gel.
- Silicone – Safe, non-toxic softening (lubricating) agent widely used in cosmetics
- Epsom Salts – A source of magnesium used in ancient Chinese medicine
- Oxygen – The stuff You breathe
- Nitrous Oxide – Natural topical analgesic discovered in 1793
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (food grade) – A small amount of a food-grade compound thickening agent used in marshmallows and toothpaste (TSPP)
The end result is an effective odorless, greaseless, pain-relieving gel that is easy to apply and offers no burning or cooling sensation.
Directions for Use:
The first time you use a bottle of Relief, you’ll need to “prime the pump.” Because the product is delivered in an airless pump, you’ll have to press the pump a number of times before the gel comes out. This is perfectly normal.
Apply to the skin as needed to relieve aches, pains, strains or sprains. It may help relieve pain from
- Muscle Aches and Strains
- Arthritis and Tendonitis
- Sciatica and Bursitis
- Shoulder Pains
- Back Aches
- Sore Tired Hands and Feet
For external use only. Before trying this product for any other uses, you should consult your physician.
Most customers have found O2 Derm™ Relief to be effective if applied three times per day. However, your particular need may require more or less frequent applications.
LAPONITE® is a registered trademark of BYK Additives Ltd.